Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

April 11, 2007

Welcome to my new Blog. I have changed over to doing this blog as part of my main web site. I plan on having a bit better blog as I can do everything in HTML code. This entry will be a little short and will have a similar entry on the old blog that will redirect here.

I have really been liking this Treo lately. The keyboard really comes in handy when I don't feel like taking out the iPAQ and keyboard. I also use it when I don't feel like taking out a laptop. Since I don't use a desktop anymore, it comes in handy. I will be using this more and more often for blog entries and pages of the site.

I plan on adding more pages to the site such as more reviews. Another section I am planning may be part of the blog. I will have programs I use for my computers and PDA's. Since this part can be part of the blog, it may well become one. Stay tuned for more information.

More entries to come soon! I am planning on trying to get more frequent updates. I plan on trying to do daily updates. I have more time in the summer. I am just glad that I have the Treo to use. I don't mind carrying it around in the summer. I wouldn't mind using the iPAQ but I would rather not risk the iPAQ without a case. I have a case for the Treo, that while not the greatest, it works good enough for me.

No comments: