Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April 1, 2008

Well, Cyber Tech gave me a call today. They are trying to tell me that it is a software problem and that I need to do a full drain on the battery, hard reset, and call them back. If that doesn't fix it, I will get another box in the mail. This is getting kind of annoying.

I was thinking of making an April fools post as a joke. I don't really think that they are that funny personally. Some of the sites I check did some jokes but they did some stupid ones. Gizmodo is using Mr. T in every post. Woot is having a Woot off with the same product all day. Youtube is Rick Rolling people with the featured videos.

We had pork chops with the steak dust on them and a baked potato. The steak dust really is good on anything really. The weather was nice today. It was in the 60s! We even got a few thunder storms towards the evening. It will be 46 tomorrow.

No comments: