Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Monday, April 14, 2008

April 14, 2008

This is day 2 of using Linux 100 percent. I am, however, having a small problem with Pidgin on my ThinkPad. It keeps running slow. I don't know why and I may end up doing the upgrade to 8.04 early and see if that helps.

I love playing PS3 in my room but the one annoying thing is that I have to switch to a laptop since I use the Vaio with the TV for the monitor. It will be nice when I get the mini and get that loud Vaio out of my room.

Supper was chicken fingers and French fries today. The temperature was a little cold again. It is going to be 56 again tomorrow though. I can't wait until it is a steady 60+ since thats means its close to summer and the grass needs to be cut and I get money!

No comments: