Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April 8, 2008

Today was a great day. I got a new hair cut finally. I hate having long thick hair! It is really frustrating in the summer. I even got Adblock Plus to work on Firefox 3!!! Also picked up a pair of sandals too since they were cheap. Sent out my iPaq again so its on its way to Florida again.

I also have some really good news. I am back on Linux again. Now this is a permanent Linux computer. I took my old Vaio, which was the server before I took it down, and tossed Ubuntu on it. The best thing is it can run all the fun desktop effects! I am using my TV as an LCD.

I saw the DualShock3 controller at Wal-Mart today for 50 bucks. I was going to buy it but I don't need a second controller yet and I would rather save the 50 bucks for something more useful. The only thing it really adds is rumble anyway.

The weather was beautiful today! It was in the 60s again. It's going to be 65 tomorrow! I has steak on the grill and a salad today. I had some steak dust on mine. Funny the one thing the stuff is for, we have never used it on till now.

No comments: