Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

April 3, 2008

I got a call from CyberTech today. I will be getting a box in a few days to send it back again. I hope it comes back fixed this time. I am getting a little annoyed with this thing. This will be the second time I am sending it in. After 3 times though, it gets replaced.

I also decided to Ubuntu my ThinkPad T20. I swapped out the 40GB 5400RPM drive for the spare 80GB 4200RPM drive I had. I installed the updates for 8.04 LTS. I shall see how it runs. I may even install it on the Acer if all goes well. Though I will probably wait for 8.04 to be released fully before I put it on the Acer.

I will be taking apart the buggy this weekend to inspect everything. I am thinking of ordering differential oil to use instead of the stock grease. The differential oil will give it better traction since it won't spin out the differentials too much. A friend suggested I got 5000 weight all around.

Supper today was chicken fried steak. It was okay. I thought it was a little on the peppery side personally. Weather today was kind of chilly. We are getting rain tonight into tomorrow. Going to be 47 with about and inch and a half of rain.

No comments: