Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

April15, 2008

Well here is some good news. I did the update on the T20 last night and now Pidgin is working fine. This means that the ThinkPad is a lot more useful now. I did go back to my Acer last night so I could have a bit faster computer for Youtube since the Vaio stutters.

I also played a lot of Oblivion today. I have been gathering stuff to sell and make potions with so I can raise up my money. I have not really been doing much on the lines of quests though since I am just playing to kill time mostly.

The weather was really nice today compared to yesterday. It was 55 and very sunny today. It is going to be 64 and sunny tomorrow too. Supper today was boneless pork chops breaded and fried, with green bean casserole. I like mine with extra onions but that ends up getting me back later.

No comments: