Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Friday, April 11, 2008

April 11, 2008

Well, I didn't do much today but I am addicted to Oblivion again for sure. I started to gather ingredients to make potions to sell for some gold so I can raise up my money and I have to say, I enjoy doing this as much as just playing the game. Its good that you pretty much wonder endlessly and explore the caves you find. You really have to love games that don't have a linear order to them.

The weather today was warm and we didn't get that rain until later in the day. No thunder at all! I am kind of disappointed since I wanted a nice storm for a change. The grass is starting to grow and may need a cutting by next weekend I hope. Its going to be 66 tomorrow! We had tacos for supper today, nothing fancy.

No comments: