Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 16, 2008

Went a few places today. My mom got a new mouse and I took the old one. She got a VX revolution like me and my dad have. The one she had before is a MX600 series. I am not sure of the number though but I think its 630. Its a laser mouse.

I didn't play Oblivion much today. I am getting a little sick of playing games for the time being. I am taking a break. I have some other stuff to work on. I have the new site to code and I want to work on that C++ game again but I am going to start over and make a funny game instead of a serious one.

I had hot dogs for dinner today. These were just plain ones that weren't spicy this time. They were still good though. I wanted the ones with cheese inside but they didn't have them at store. The weather was really nice today at 66. It is going to be in the 70s for the next 3 days too!

No comments: