Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

June 15, 2007

Well, mt chair broke last night! It is leaning pretty badly to the left. I mean it is bad enough that the chair is tilted! This is one of those days that makes me glad I have a laptop. At least I can use the couch or my bed as a chair! Too bad that my chair broke as I have been getting pretty far in Zelda: Ocarina of Time and the only TV I can use my Nintendo 64 on is my room TV. I had to take my TV and Nintendo into the living room. We are going to try and weld the chair before we buy a new one...

Well, I think that Linux is doomed. There are now 3 “partnerships” with Microsoft. Novell, Xandros, and now Linspire. I see this as Microsoft's way of narrowing the competition. They claim they are infringing on patents. If Linux is really infringing on patents, why won't Microsoft tell us what patents then? Hey Microsoft! Put up or SHUT UP!

I really want to know why Apple has released Safari on Windows. From what I know Mac users even hate it. According to Apple, Firefox accounts for 15% of all browsers. I doubt that its that low. Firefox is a lot more popular then that if you ask me. Firefox is often the default browser in Linux. I also think that most people only use Internet Explorer because its there and built into Windows.

I am getting farther om Zelda this time through. This may be cheating to some people but I think a strategy guide is needed when you play games. This game is hard to me and the guide really helps. Without it, I wouldn't be able to get too far in the game. I will try the dungeons before I start using the guide though.

I am glad to say that the addition of this pages brings the size of my site to over 100KB! Small site but still an achievement for me! Heres to the next 100KB!

Use OpenOffice.org

No comments: