Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Friday, June 22, 2007

June 22, 2007

I will be only adding the News link to new pages for now. I do plan on adding to all pages though. I will add it to any pages I update too.

I am glad to say that this is 10 in a row! Yup, and 2 news pages too! Woo! These recent pages are even hand coded too. You can see that I have been pretty busy now!

Speaking of busy... I bet the fire temple in Zelda! So now I am on the water temple... I also got the giants wallet so I can hold 500 rupees now! Woo! I am on my way to getting the iron boots so I can get to the water temple. Wish me luck!

You know whats great about playing with HTML code? You can really mess around make a great website. HTML is a lot of fun to play with, plus its pretty easy to use. What makes it even better is that if you don't know something with it, its very easy to Google it!

So far Linux is working great! The touch pad is still a little too touchy to me. The screen resolution is a little weird too. When you start a new session, you need to reset the resolution. It is still set right but its too big to fit the screen. Weird huh? Also, the suspend LED flashes after you suspend or hibernate the laptop. I can deal with this! I rather use this then Windows! I can't fing a way to lock my CPU to 800MHZ on battery. Oh well...

I am really glad that its summer. Once I learn to parallel park, I can get my drivers license. I am really looking forward to getting a real job so I can start getting money for myself!

Sorry, short one today!

No comments: