Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

June 16, 2007

Wow what a surprise! Not only am I breaking the 100KB mark but 4 blog entries in a row! Pretty good huh? I also am trying for 5 tomorrow. If you are wondering why this is posted so late, its because today was a busy day for me.

I got my chair fixed today which is really good for me. There was a problem though... Guess what broke first? The welder we just got! Thankfully, the extended warrenty didn't kick in yet so they just gave us the new one and we were on our way. The welder worked great and I now have something to sit on besides my bed! This means that I can get farther ion Zelda now since I have a place to sit thats comfortable.

Funny thing about me playing Zelda. Its 10 years (about 10 any way...) later and I am playing it and getting farther then I did then. Kind of weird since I also got to where I am a LOT faster this time. Maybe I should wait 10 years before I get good at a game! I will be playing the second N64 Zelda as soon as I beat this one. I hope to beat it at least!

As far as playing video games go, it seams that the older ones are better to me. I rather play Zelda series over something like Grand Theft Auto any day! Zelda and stuff like it is just a lot more fun to play. Sure you can have fun in newer games but for how long? I get board of games like that easy. Zelda though, keeps me playing as its a very fun game that is challenging. Though I do NEED the guide sometimes. I do at least try on my own first. Its just some games are to easy to mess up the game very badly. I tend to play puzzle games a lot more then any thing else. I do enjoy role playing games a lot too though.

I am debating installing a plug in for TCPMP on my iPAQ that will let it play flash videos. While I don't have many videos, it would be nice to get some use out of it. I do have a way to download the videos you see on YouTube though. Too bad there isn't much I like to watch more then once. We will just have to see what happens. To get more use from the iPAQ though, I am typing this on it.

You know whats pretty sad actually. While watching TV, I seen two ads for the iPhone on the same channel during the same show. Lets see how many idiots actually buy this crappy excuse of a phone. I can say that we will see a LOT of problems with it. My guess is the thing will scratch easy, especially the screen. And I can also see a lot of cracked screens, complaints about keyboard, and bad battery life. Hey Apple, who makes a phone that you can't change the battery on?

Well, I still like my MP3 player as you can see. There is only one problem I see with it and thats the same as the iPhone. You can't change the battery like on my iPAQ. If you ask me, its a cheap shot but most MP3 players are like this, But unlike the iPhone, my battery will last longer since the phone is on more then my MP3 player.

No comments: