Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Monday, June 18, 2007

June 18, 2007

Wow, 6 entries in a row! I really getting this site up and running now!

I am pretty bummed that once again, Linux has failed me. It seams that every time I try using Linux, the littlest problems always make it a big mistake. I was smart enough this time to use a second hard drive. Once I do get my T20, I will try the Linux on that too. If everything holds out, I will be happy enough to use it a lot.

If I ever do get Linux fully working, I will use the 80GB hard drive in the T20. I will then place the 40GB from the T20 into my enclosure. This will be helpful since I don't need much as far as back up space goes. My enclosure is just a place to hold files for backup.

I am getting upset to say that this weekend is the last episode of Stargate SG1. Very upsetting since it is one of the few shows I enjoy watching. I am sure they will be making a new series. I will be pretty bored once its over! Friday is a pretty boring night as far as being on the computer goes.

Well, my TiVo is messed up on me. I think I mentioned this yesterday though. I am thinking the tuner is shot. I should be swapping it with one of other ones soon. I will end up ripping the drive from the broken TiVo and seeing what I can use it for. It is a 40GB desktop drive I think.

I am sorry for this short and late entry... Zelda has been keeping me busy! I am in the fire temple now!

No comments: