Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

June 17, 2007

Well, this is another late entry but is my fifth one in a row! The site is finally getting stronger. Maybe I can break 200KB by the end of the month! I also want to take this time to say...
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

I went down my grandparents house for dinner today. That wasn't too bad as my cousins were there. I brought my laptop and actually tried to play Half Life 2 again and it just won't work for me. I am probably going to uninstall it from my laptop soon. Its just not worth the hassle to me. I can't get anywhere in it because it keeps crashing my computer!!!

I am also planning on getting my RC car a new body soon. The OFNA one is starting ti get cracked pretty bad now. I will probably paint in a single color like the Hummer I did last summer for my SportMaxx. It is kind of annoying to have to paint them but they look better to me. I would also like to get a new engine soon but I am in no hurry.

There is only one thing I hate about RC. My local hobby shops do not stock OFNA parts. It seems that in the RC world, Traxxas is the Apple of RC. The Maxx series is the iPod. Most everything seems to be for the Maxx trucks. But unlike the iPod, the Maxx series is actually good! Too bad mine broke so much that it wasn't worth even keeping. Its still in my attic though...

You know what would be great? If I had a better WiFi card so I could run Linux on my Acer. Linus truly is the best choice for a computer, if they ever get the hardware working! I just wish Broadcom would release the drivers (or code for drivers to be made from at the very least!) for Linux.

I also have news bout one of my trades... the screen from NX70 won't work in the 80 so she said maybe she will trade the NX70. I am still waiting on Alex to get the second T20 from eBay for the screen swap also. I will be trading a 120GB hard drive for the NX70 if she says yes. The T20 is still for the Treo 650. I hope these trades go through soon as I would love a working Palm OS PDA to play with. The Treo doesn't count as working since I have Verizon, not Cingular. The T20 will be my working laptop. I will use it for when I rather not use Acer, such as in the car on trips. I will also use it a lot though as I do like the TrackPoint.

I am also glad to say that I got a better guide for Zelda that gives me a LOT more information.

I am also upset to say that my TiVo is having problems. It will not see my satellite dish at all.

No comments: