Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

June 23, 2007

Well, looks like theres no good news to post today! Oh well, this is still 11 blog entries in a row!

Man I had some really weird WiFi problems last night! I pulled out my SD card from my PC card reader and the whole computer locked up. I held down the power button to restart and then my WiFi started to attack me mess up on me. I would enter my password for the keyring manager, then it would still ask me for the pass phrase for the network. Then it would ask me again 2 times. Sometimes it would say I was connected and I wasn't. Nothing would load in Firefox. This happened twice to me.

I also need to figure out how to get my touch pad to stop being bumped while I am typing. If I didn't notice it, this whole thing would be so messed up. If I ever find out how, I will just have to update this. There is always the option of turning off the tapping method. This is bad since I need to be able to tap since I am just so use to it. I will just have to see what happens.

Want to hear something really weird that I am having? If I suspend the laptop using the battery meter menu, my WiFi will not work when I resume the laptop. Why is that when I use the log out menu, it works fine. I am confused as to why its doing this but I am not ready to give up Linux. I like it too much to quit using it. To quote IBM, the future is open.

You know, Linux is getting pretty popular now. Look at the 3 distro's that signed deals with Microsoft over a patent dispute. There is suppose to be like 200+ patents that Linux is using. I don't believe it. Hey Bill, you corporate domination is starting to decline!

Ok, I don't feel like wasting a news page for one thing... All I got to say is theres a iPod shuffle clone for 15 bucks now. Good job, thats all its worth anyway! The only way I would buy that is if I needed a MP3 player I didn't care about. I love my Zen Vision M! If I didn't have that, I could just use one of my PDA's!

I got dad to spring and get a new weed whacker. Oh god did I need this bad! The one we got is a 25CC Craftsman one for 90 bucks. What I love is that it has the bump feed head and a 52" strait shaft.

No comments: