Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

August 1, 2007

well, I took a bit of a break but I am back now! Happy August everyone! A new month means a new page!
Just a little update on what I have been doing. I am planning on getting the gallery page up soon. I am trying to get the code done and uploaded soon. Its a metter of lazyness really. I will try and get them up soon I hope!
I have been messing with the iPAQ more now! I installed SPB Pocket Plus to mess with. I am using a een theme now. Very different really. I am starting to like the theme! I will have too keep looking online and see what I can find. It would be great to find an orange one! I think the worst I have ever seen though is the yellow one, of which I will have to post a screen shot of when I get the gallery up. I will Not do it like I did the NEC ones as I anot up for another 400 or more screen shots! Thats the main reason I am taking my time to get the pages up. I will get it up eventually though. I can always throw it up on this page too though.
I feelad that I got my MP3 player now... All I ever listen to is DI.FM Happy Harcore streaming radio when I have WiFi. Too bad I don't go outside much anymore due to the heat! I will just have to find a use for it! I was even thinking about putting some music on the iPAQ for when I don't have the Zen on me.
As I have said before I am trying to get more use out of my stuff now. Mainly the iPAQ and ThinkOutside StowAway keyboard. I have been experimenting with a few different uses. One of them is IRC. I just need to find a good chat really. I have been on the EFNET server a lot. #hpcfactor is an okay chat. Not many people there use a WM5 PDA since they are Handheld PC users. Of course, I can talk about my NEC there at least!
My overal goal is to breath some new life into my iPAQ. I don't want it to go to waste since school is over now. It is still handy for me. It makes quite a nice typewriter really. Really, I have gotten to like Windows Mobile A LOT more then Palm. Yes Shelly, I know you are reading this and probably gagging right now! HaHa! To me, Palm just isn't good enough for me. Sorry Shelly but its the truth.
I do miss my old Axim some days though. The thumboard I had bought for it was great. This was nice since I could use the PDA for a lot as a mini computer. All I really use it for is internet, games, and word. I could use it for more and I am trying too use oit more.
Man I love being able to code HTML where ever I want really. Really makes it easy to tweak the looks of the site. Like I learned how to do stuff like CSS. I am really getting to know how to make stuff look better too. Like my side bar. I code on my PDA a lot too!

No comments: