Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Monday, August 6, 2007

August 6, 2007

I was suppose to post this page yesterday but I was lazy so here it is today!
Well, I discovered a shocking truth... Microsoft is censoring MSN. This takes place on the servers and effects any client. There are a few things that will cause it to ignore the message: .info download.php and gallery.php. There may be more but these are the three I know of. There is a thread on my forums for this located Here
I have decided to uninstall SoftMaker as I do not like it that much. Its a waste of my memory. I will just stick with the short comings of Word Mobile. I don't need something that overpowered and I would rather have my 20MB back. Too bad that we need to use 3rd party programs to fix Microsoft's mistakes. Why can't these companies just do stuff right the first time?
Sorry this post is short! Good news is that I will have sendmail soon! WooHoo! I also added the gallery link.

No comments: