Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Monday, August 27, 2007

August 27, 2007

Well, its been a while since I updated this site. You can blame a few things lately. I got addicted to Chrono Trigger for a few days. Then once I found my PlayStation 2, I started playing Final Fantasy X. I didn't bear Chrono Trigger. I rather play Final Fantasy X. I got past the boss that I was stuck on last time, and I decided to quit playing as the next area has 4 bosses in a row. Now that makes the game just plain annoying!
Well, I went on a car trip Friday and will be again on Wednesday. I am going to Syracuse New York for a state fair and concert.
Guess what BROKE on me! The ThinkPad T20 that I use for these trips. So now I need to try and use the Acer. I can use it in the Focus but its a little cramped. I will try and fix the T20. Maybe I can hardwire the fan to a 5V power source like the USB port. I will try and see if I can get a cheap, or even free, laptop that is small enough. Maybe I can get a old iBook. Sure they run a totally different operating system, but it would be fun to play with.
I would love to have a Mac to play with. I can run all the programs I need on one. They have a OpenOffice.org version for Mac. My computer is already set up like classic Mac. I know I said I hate Mac's before... I hate Apple, not there Operating System.
I hate bees! One went into the car. Funny thing is that I have pictures of bees! I love the 6x zoom on that camera though! If you look at the gallery page, I have more pictures. I got some very nice buttery fly pictures. I am not sure if they are Viceroy or real Monarch butterflies though.

No comments: