Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

August 28, 2007

Well, I decided to take back the router. I decided that it just isn't worth keeping for me. I don't need it. I got it because it was cheap. I get a decent signal on my Acer. Since I won't be using the ThinkPad now, I don't need a router in my room.
I decided to get a desk. Its a smaller desk really. Its made by Bush and cost 100 bucks at Staples. Its not a bad desk. Whats really nice is that it folds up for movement. It has a pair of wheels on it. I like the fact that its smaller then my old one by a lot. I wanted a desk that has enough room for my Acer and mouse pad.
I need to figure out how to get my touch pad buttons to have the tactile click. Its pretty annoying for me since I can't stand using it like this. Its a pain in the thumb to press the buttons. Thats why I am glad that I have a USB mouse.
You may be wondering why I went back to them. Simple: they have no ads.

No comments: