Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

August 19, 2007

Well, the new router is working out great for me. I was only getting 66% even when next to it at first but I found at that it was the horrible BroadCom support so I am now using NDISWRAPPER. So far it seems to be much better then the drivers they made. I can get the full speed now too! Now I need to see how long the card stays working before I need to reboot.
Lucky for me, all I need to do is a little weed whacking today. I don't need to mow any lawns today! I don't mind cutting grass but its just so tiring. I would love to get more lawns to cut since until I get my license, its my only source of income. I will get a real job eventually but I am waiting until next year.
Well, we went to Office Depot and they had a very nice camera on clearance so we picked it up. Its a Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ5. It has a 6X optical zoom and is a 6MP camera. Here are some nice macro mode pictures I took with it.

No comments: