Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Friday, August 3, 2007

August 3, 2008

I remember that I was suppose to be doing some more reviews. I was suppose to review my Acer for one thing. I also remember say that I was suppose to do the second part of the iPAQ review. I am thinking of doing them soon as I have deiced that its time to scrape the gallery page. Its not worth coding it all since I have a Picasa gallery from Google. So Instead, I will have a link to that as the gallery. This will go directly to the gallery.
Now, the second look on the iPAQ thing is going to be a little different in terms of a review. It will mostly be an overview of how I like it. This will be part of a blog entry most likely. I may add it onto the review though also. We will just have to wait and see what happens really...
I think this whole 'cleartype' thing makes text look worse! I turned it off fast! All the text looked blurry to me. I don’t see how it makes the text look better. There may be people who like it but I don’t! The text looks fine too me! Too each there own though...
Well, I am trying out another new program... Its SoftMaker Office 2006. Its pretty nice but I don’t know if I want to keep it though. Its a little too powerful for my needs... I am going to play with it for a little while and see if I can find something a little less memory heavy. I really like that it can do multiple documents and has the little red squiggles under misspelled words. As I said though, its a very nice program, but its a very heavy application for a PDA. I want to have a basic version of this that would only be what I need. Mainly multiple documents open at once. I am sure there are other ways of going about doing this too. I remember there being a input methods with lines of text you could have it enter for you. The bad this though is that they are quite long for what I need. Mainly the HTML code for the pages I need.
Good news everyone! The forums are back in action! Click the link on the side to go to them and make your account. Keep all email related options OFF!

No comments: