Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Monday, August 13, 2007

August 13, 2007

Guess what?
I have decided that Newsites sucks too much for me to keep. The forums are GONE also and I will not be bringing them back. Sorry but they just didn't get enough users and posts for me to warrant keeping them. As always, you can email me your errors.
Yes, I know that I lost 15GB of storage space and 280GB of bandwidth, but its worth it to get rid of Newsites. I am using, as you can see, Free Host Place now.
Well, I have decided to go back to OpenOffice.org since its a better than AbiWord, I will just have to get use to the loading times I guess. Too bad as AbiWord is instant loading. I guess its because it doesn't do as much as OpenOffice.org does. Like I love the auto correction stuff. ITS SO MUCH EASIER! Like I spell because wrong a lot. Mostly I mix up the a and u.
Well, as you can see... I am back on Ubuntu and I am really getting it working great. I found out the command to lock my processor into power save mode. This helps me as I can save a lot of battery life.
Sorry that this isn't really long as I have stuff to get fixed for the new site. As you can see, I uploaded all of the old pages.

No comments: