Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

July 17, 2007

I am debating removing the news section now. I see it as kind of a waste now. Its nice to have it but its also a waste of time for me to code. All the news I post is on Engadget, Digg, and Snopes. I will leave the old pages up but I don't know if its sleeping.
I am getting sick of all these rumors. Look people, stop posting them already! I think most of them are made up anymore. Its very easy to say there is a new product coming out. I can post that the next iPod will have a user replaceable battery. ITS EASY TO LIE ON THE INTERNET PEOPLE! I will only use rumors to see what people think is coming, and wait until I see it for sale!
I am also getting sort of depressed with the iPAQ. I am noticing that its a little slow and lacks one feature. Multiple documents open at once. I need to be able to copy and paste from several documents for my website coding. I need to be able to test the site too. On the iPAQ, I need to save the file as a TXT and rename to HTML to test. This is a huge pain for me!
The really sad thing is the best PDA for me to code with has to be my NEC. It allows me to edit multiple documents at once! I can also edit HTML files. It converts it to a TXT file. I am able to test the site on it too. The only bad thing is that I can't use the CSS file. It will display it without the CSS formatting.
Sadly there is one main flaw with it. You can't see the screen outside. Too bad as it would make a great car trip computer. Its small and portable. Makes a perfect travel unit in general since I have 3 batteries. I also love the keyboard on it. Too bad that you can't see the screen outside.
Sorry for the shortness again. I am hoping to get some longer ones soon.

No comments: