Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

July 26, 2007

I am really hoping that I can fill up this site soon! I mean I have 20GB of space. I will never be able to fill up that much space though. Maybe I will bring back the news page. Once I get the sendmail enabled however, I plan on getting a forum back up. I don't know if the forum will be added for sure though as sendmail is 500 coins as I have said before. Though they did disable phpBB due to security. I will just have too see what happens. I am not really worried about the forum though as it wasn't really that popular to me...
I am also considering adding a shoutbox to the index page. I am still confused at what I will be doing though. I hope that the link exchange thing will get me more readers. I know its just a simple site, but it loads faster this way. Plus I can get the coding done faster and that means the site gets up faster.
I know I said I was going to start reading HTML 4 for Dummies a while ago... Too bad I still haven't started yet! I have been kind of lazy with the whole reading thing. I still plan on reading this though. Maybe one day I will! Then again, I want to learn more CSS (cascading style sheets) so I can make the site look nicer. Maybe add some back ground stuff. For now I like my orange theme though.
Man it is really nice to have a battery on the T20 again. I can use it anywhere I want now since I don't need to plug it in. I don't need to use the APC battery either. Its very nice that I can finally use it as it should be used! Now its actually portable for me!
I have to say that the bag is really nice for the T20. The extra room on the side means I can place my mouse and adapter there. Its nice to have the free space. I haven't used it for the Acer yet. For that, I like the backpack case I have. My friend wants to get a backpack case for his laptop so he can use it for taking notes this year.
I am going to set up the dial up connection on my NEC again. The connection is free as long as you have unlimited long distance. Its quite fun if you ask me to be able to use something so old to go online with a PDA this old. Plus it gives me a chance to check the site on the old thing. Some people still use these with a WiFi card. It makes a ok internet device. I wish I could find one for mine. This would be very nice as an IRC computer since I have a keyboard on it!
I am asking anyone who wants to help me to do so with this! The disclaimer page needs more side effects. I ask people to email them to me. You can email them here. Thanks everyone, I need more stuff for it!!!

No comments: