Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

July 28, 2007

Well, today was an okay day. I decided to leave the T20 home today and just wing it! This wasn't much of a problem as its so damn hot today that I don't want to even take a laptop with me. I just can not wait for this summer to be over. I CAN NOT TAKE THIS HEAT ANY MORE!!!! It was suppose to rain today and we got nothing sadly...
I almost traded my NEC away... Sorry Alex, you are not prying this thing from me ever... It would have been for a older greyscale Compaq HPC and some other stuff I do not feel like naming.
I went to Old Country Buffet today. The food was okay... I didn't really want it but I ate anyway. I don't know why I didn't want it though. The good thing though next week is that I get Chinese buffet again! Now that I want! Plus in two weeks I get Bonaza steak! Now thats a great steak!
My new goal is to get another HPC one of these days. I hope I can get another free one though. I want a greyscale one that takes AA batteries now since I can not use the NEC outside. I also need to find a way to get multiple documents open on my iPAQ. That would make coding a hell of a lot easier. Yes I like to code on my PDA. In fact this was typed on my NEC with the finishing touches down on my Acer. Funny really, I haven;t really used the NEC and now I love it again and I am trying to make use of it.
Some people see coding on a PDA as stupid or painful. For me, I like that I can code on it instead of a desktop or laptop. They are easier to take with me then a laptop. I know, I am repeating my self as I know I have said this before... Oh and yes, I still love the T20. I just rather use the Acer now as the speed helps... Plus the widescreen makes coding nice as it does on the NEC...
I have done some reworking on teh blog now. You may have noticed that the archives page is on the SIDE and goes by months now. This is to make coding eaiser for me as all I need to do is add the new month link to the list and paste the links for the entries onto a new page. This also looks better to me. I do plan on tweaking the reviews page like this too if I ever add more.

No comments: