Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

July 24, 2007

Well, I am still in webhost limbo! I need to get the forums up and running... Theree is one main problem though. I need a way to get either the no mail mod installed, or sendmail. I can get sendmail for "500 coins" on the newsit.es forums. This is free but it will take some time. There is an option of using a free forum off of this main site. I will keep debating what will happen. Maybe I can get the forum installed here.
I want to start using my iPAQ more. Its not really worth the effort to make my laptop shopping really. Its nice to have but its a pain to carry. It also takes time to start back up. Plus I keep the iPAQ in my pocket in the store so it comes in handy. I can edit the entries whenever I get bored. I don't have to worry about if I have my laptop with me.
I am debating on whether or not I should get the off site forum. I can keep trying to get the on site one working but I am thinking of using a free off site one for now until I get the on site one up. I will just have to see what happens.
I would love to get a paid hosting and a .com website. This would be great since I could have my own domain. One day I will have a domain all to my own, but for now. this is good enough. I will try to get one eventually. If any one wants to buy me one for free though...
I am loving this new battery. It lasts a nice long time for me. It lasts a good 2 and a half hours! I want to get a second one but I don't have the money for it. One is enough though. I would like some RAM Though. Even with the small 384MB RAM, it runs great!!!
I want to see the Simpson's Movie. It looks pretty funny. I would like to see it but I will wait for the DVD. I will see it one of these days! It would be really nice to get the DVD.
I am so sick of seeing all this Harry Potter stuff. Its only a book people. I can wait for the movies personally. I seen videos on YouTube with spoilers. Wow people, is it really that funny to spoil the book. I would rather read the book then go by what people say happens. I already read it on Wikipedia anyway!
I ma really loving my new flash drive too. I installed the Portable Apps Suite from Portable Apps instead of the U3 software.

No comments: