Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Monday, July 23, 2007

July 23, 2007

Well, I got all the pictures taken for the Acer Aspire 5003WLMI review. I am hoping to start it tomorrow if all goes as planned. Maybe even tonight after I post this. We will just have to see!
I must say that I am really enjoying the T20. For something this old, it runs great. The infrared port is by far my favorite feature right now. I can sync my old NEC again. While the 570 also has infrared, I rather use the T20.
Speaking of the old NEC, I am using it as a PIM (Pocket Outlook) device. I am mostly use the tasks feature for my website. This helps me know what I need to do with the site. I just wish I had a network card for it so I could do and upload the pages.
The news page today is quite big! I am glad that today seems to be quite a good day for news that interests me!
I am glad for FireFox, it makes doing the news page easy do to tabs. Yes, Internet Explorer 7 has tabs, but I hate it. I much rather use a good browser like FireFox. What I would love to know is what people want to use Safari. I know that Mac users even hate it and use FireFox. Sorry Apple, I am a happy FireFox user.

No comments: