Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

July 21, 2007

Well, I'm debating using a differnt style of blog. It would be a simple php blog. This would help me focus on getting them up faster since I would have less coding to do. Not that I have much now though! This all depends on how I feel though...
You know, there is one reason I still love my iPAQ! I can still use the Palm OS Graffiti 1 input letters. This allows me to write fast with very few mistakes... Why? Simple! Its still embedded in my brain from my SJ33 days! I still prefer the tap keyboard though. I feel it puts less stress on my screen protector. Its also faster for me... Man i love them ...'s!
Of course, there's always my one true method... The Bluetooth ThinkOutside StowAway Universal keyboard! I really love that thing! After using the T20 so much though, I can't get adjusted to it! If I had the one with a number row it wouldn't be so hard to readjust. The NEC isn't as hard to use since it has a number row. The keys are smaller though.
I am really trying to get more use out of my iPAQ any more! I have to get more use out of it to make me feel better about keeping it charged. My overall goal is to use only freeware programs on it. This is something thats been made easier to me now since I know there are a lot of free programs. Here is a list of what I have installed now, including my theme.
• FireFox theme I love FireFox a lot so this was a good theme to use. Its also very similar to the Bliss theme...
• S-Tris 2 Come on, every device needs Tetris! Its a very good free version that has both a classic and maniac mode which is a very hard version with non-Tetris 4 block pieces.
• lgtEditor I installed this HTML editor to try and do not know if I will be keeping it or using something else. Its one of the only 2 I found on FreeWare PPC.
• Peek Pocket Everyone needs a good WiFi scanner! Tells me one key thing too, if the network is locked!
• Total Commander The best freeware file explorer I have ever seen. I looove it!
• zsIRC Everyone needs a great IRC client on there PDA for when the urge to chat comes up!
I also have my drivers for my keyboard installed but I don't need to count that now do I?
Well today was a great day for me too! I found a case for the T20. Its for a 15.4 like my Acer but it has a divider in it. This means that the T20 fits great with some room on the side for other suff. This is great as now I have a better case for my Acer too. Its like getting 2 cases for the price of one! Speaking of price, it was on clearance for only 20 bucks!
While at OfficeMax, I had to get a flash drive that was cheap! It was a 512MB Lexar for only 10 bucks. I figured it would make a good back up drive. I can leave it in the bag for when I forget my 4GB.
I also got my favorite! Chinese buffet!!!

No comments: