Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

July 18, 2007

I am happy to say that the server is up for 3 days now. I am hoping it stays up for a long time.
I am addicted to Wind Waker now! Great! Just what is need is more video games! I have a little more to do and I will be done playing!
I am really looking into getting a battery and case for this T20 soon. I love it! They are only 65 on TigerDirect so I want to get them there. I would also love to get some more RAM and a case too. I still have to see what I can find. Hard to find a nice 14" case really!
I love how they cover logos on TV. Its so obvious what is under that sticker. Like when you cover up an Apple logo, its very easy to see its an Apple. Seriously, are they that cheap that they won't pay to use the damn logo! At least use a less noticeable product! Like say a computer no one pays attention too!
I really need to start making these entries longer. I am trying to get so much done though that it is hard to focus on the blog. I am trying to use my PDA more for one thing. The iPAQ has been sitting with no use for awhile now. I put Tetris on it so I am playing that once and a while now.
I should start coding on the iPAQ more. I use the NEC sometimes since it has the full keyboard. I can set up the Bluetooth StowAway though! Since I am done with school, I don't see many reasons to use the it. It makes coding a little hard sometimes as there is no number row. I try to avoid using numbers anymore though.
That will be one thing I will always miss from school! I loved getting 2 passes a day except for Wednesday to go to the computer lab. I would go there since my study hall teachers didn't let me use my PDA. It was always fun for me. I would just sit there with my PDA!
All I did on my PDA was type for the site too! I would have used the schools computers but why? I rather type on my PDA or a laptop. At least then I could take it with me! Thats one thing I love about laptops!
YOU CAN TAKE THEM WITH YOU!
Sorry its still a little short, I hope for a bigger one soon!

No comments: