Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

July 25, 2007

Well, I am just going to say no forums. Newsit.es is not going to all phpBB anymore due to security reasons. There are other forums that I can try however. Sorry to everyone who was on my forums before. I do hope that everyone enjoys my blog though.
I am announcing a new service of my site. I will post a link and a description for you. This is a free service and just as in return that you please link back to me. Use the email button on the Links page with subject "Link Exchange". I ask that you provide the link, what you wish link to say, and if you want, a description. I know, I am too nice!!
The more I think of it, the more is pisses me off. Why can't Windows Mobile 5 open more then one document at a time? There are not many times when I need it but WHY? My old NEC seems like it can do more to me. I mean, look at the way I can open a HTML file in Pocket Word and it will make it a text file for me, and then same as the HTML file. It only the NEC was smaller and could be seen outside. Though making the thing smaller would ruin the very nice keyboard that it has!
Heres a better question... Why did they have to stop making the handheld PC? I think that they are a lot better then most PDAs we have now. They have a keyboard for one thing. This makes them perfect for school use. They have the wide screen so its very nice to do documents on them. Not to mention the whole multiple documents at once!
I wish we would get a nice big thunderstorm soon. We need the rain and I just like storms! What would be really nice is that the grass would start growing in thicker too. The more grass, the more money I make too! I made 20 bucks for doing my neighbors. I really need money so I can get more toys!
I am hoping to get some use out of the RC car again soon. I know I said this before but I really need to start getting some use out of it now... The engine is getting kind of sad that I haven't started it in a while. I hope it will start easy this time. I can always put the rotostart back on. Actually I should put it back on. It makes the car so much easier to start up for me.
The laptop bad that I got is really nice. It feels so light compared to my old one. It could be that the Acer was 1.2 pounds heavier then the T20. I am convinced that the T20 is the best travel computer I have ever used. There is no hot air blowing on me at all. Maybe it is just me but I really must say that I love it so much more. Also with the new battery, its perfect. It lasts just as long as my Acer does now. Plus not to mention the TrackPoint makes everything really nice

No comments: