Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

February 28, 2008

I have some news. You may have seen that the server is officially down. Yes, it is a sad day for me. There is one good thing though I guess. The server took up a lot of room on me. It is so much quiet without it too. I will miss it and having a site but I guess a Blogger site is good too really.

I want to say that the old posts are getting added slowly. The Blogger service has a word verification thing after so many posts that are made in one day. This means that I will be posting them as I can since the word verification goes away after 24 hours.

Well, I have to say that the free version of flash won't work right for me. This means that I am stuck with no Youtube still. I have to say though that I want to use Youtube, I just have to wait until I can get flash working. I may ask on some forums and see if anyone can help me with this.

I decided to use my NEC MobilePro 780 a bit more. I figure that I own it so I might as well keep using it. I have to say that if the screen was usable outside I would love it a lot more. Its really annoying that I can't use it more often. It may be old but it can save a Word document just fine and that is what is the most important thing to me,

I have to say that I have been watching Home Improvement a lot lately. This week has been 18 episodes a night marathon. This is one of the reasons I really love my TiVo. I have it set to record them so I have stuff to watch when I am bored. Its funny really since I never really watch TV and I have the 80 hour DirecTV branded TiVo.

Supper was mini pirogies deep fried with melted butter. They are very good deep fried since they get nice and crispy. We got the mini ones again since they are easier to eat really. Weather for tomorrow is snow showers. They said we may get some accumulations Friday night. We shall see what happens though.

No comments: