Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Monday, February 11, 2008

February 11, 2008

Well, I decided that I will be doing the Computers page a little different then planned. It will be a page linking to others but I will use categories. I will just list what I had on the category pages for ease. I do not feel up to making tons of pages that only contain a little text and will allow me to get it done faster!

Well, supper today was raviolis and very good ones too! We got the large ones this time instead of the small ones. I don't know if this is why they were better then when we usually get them. Though there is just a chance that we got a really good batch.

SNOW! Yes, I did say SNOW! We are getting a potential 7 inches plus tomorrow! This is depending on how the storm tracks. If it tracks one way, we can get a lot. The funny thing is that last year, on Valentines Day, we got a pretty bad storm too!

I found something today. I will leave the guessing up to you!

I have some current events stuff for today. Think of it as me sort of reviving the news section of the site… I will not be linking to the stories since they are only on Endadget or Mobility Site anyway.

It seems that BlackBerry users are having yet more problems with the service. Seriously I would love to know how the service goes down so often. It seems that its either BlackBerry outage or ATT Wireless data outages…

Microsoft is taking over the market it seems! They purchased the SideKick maker Danger. This means that it is very likely that they will make a Windows Mobile SideKick. Apple better start watching they're six! Even Sony Ericsson is going to the Windows side!

This one I will link to because it has a picture needed to be seen to read this. PSP Mock Up This thing looks nice but a nightmare to use. First of all, I am going to keep this short: I like the current PSP. I would just like a second analogue stick and more games.

No comments: