Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

February 16, 2008

Well, I did finally get the buttons right now at least. I think they look a little better then the basic header 3 links I had before. I have been thinking of using some new tricks. I want to learn PHP. It has ways that you can include a file instead of making them on every page.

You may have noticed the automatic sizing now. I just removed the width stuff from the CSS file and now it doesn't resize the site. This is good since I hated that but I didn't know that it wasn't needed to make the navigation bar work right. My friend Nathan's brother is the one who helped me so I want to thank you Kyle. If you don't read my blog, I know Nathan does and he will tell you for me.

Well I only got one of the games I wanted, they didn't have the other one. I got Wipeout Pulse. Yes I know I already have the first one, Wipeout Pure but these games are a lot of fun. The people who work at these game stores can be pretty stupid sometimes. The one lady there said that the PSP has been out for four years when it has only been out since 2005 in the US.

Supper today was Old Country Buffet. Very good today too, they had the chicken and dumplings this time. I mixed it with some mashed potatoes but I used too much potatoes and it didn't taste too good. I got the usual barbecue chicken and ice cream too. The weather for tomorrow is rain only.

No comments: