Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Monday, February 18, 2008

February 18, 2008

Well I have to say that Disgaea is one addictive game! It was worth the 40 bucks but I would have liked it to be 30 since I think that is a great price for a PSP game to be. I am leveling up a bit since the level cap is 9,999 instead of 99 or even 999. I also found that if you toss an enemy into the base panel, you have a chance of capturing them and using them to do your bidding.

Supper was beef stew today. Came out a little watery but otherwise great! I just wish it was a little thicker though. Weather is calling for light wintery mix on Saturday but you can never go by that when it's a week away if you ask me. I have to say that since winter is almost over I do not really care much now.

No comments: