Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

February 27, 2008

You may have noticed that my site has forwarded here. I used to have a server but decided to just go to an account here on Blogger. This is a step down I know but I am sick of having a server in my room. I have to say that not needing to type these in HTML is a lot nicer that is for sure! I am posting all of the old pages here. The best thing is that this site will automatically order the pages right. The server will be going down soon, possibly tomorrow so I hope everyone has this new site bookmarked!

I will be keeping the setup the same. I will keep the weather and dinner reports here since I really like those. I will have to post all the reviews here once I get time to fix them. The pictures need to be made smaller so they will wrap correctly. I have to say that it does feel weird going to Blogger again after hosting my own server. I have to admit that Blogger isn't really bad since its owned by Google after all!

I have been playing Disgaea still. I looked it up and the game has 14 main episodes and then some ones that you can unlock. I have to admit, this is one of the best made games I have seen. Almost all parts of the story have voice acting. They don't have cut scenes in the traditional sense but just voice.

Had hamburgers for supper tonight. I had mine plain fried with A1 sauce though. Also had baked beans and French fries. Weather report for tomorrow is AM snow showers and cold. It is also going to be very cold tonight and tomorrow night.

I also got flash player working now. I decided to use the free open source software version of Flash player 7. This means that I can finally watch Youtube and stuff now! I still wish Adobe would make a 64 bit version of Flash 9 for Linux already!

No comments: