Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

February 2, 2008

Well, today is a good day. I have some really good news! For one, a certain page that I was working on finally got finished! Yes, I finally have the links page done and I am working on the next page now about computers.

Secondly, I got to go for Chinese food today. I love going to the buffet. I also like sushi but the only one I really get is rice with crab meat on top with a band of seaweed. I really like the fruit they have too. Today they had kiwi and mango slices.

The third and final thing is that I got my birthday gift a little early. I got a new MP3 player. I chose a 4GB Sony Walkman S616. It was pretty well priced too. It was 120 at Target but Circuit City price matched it. I may post a review on it, or at the very least, a general overview of it.

No comments: