Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Friday, February 15, 2008

February 15, 2008

Well, I have to say that I got a new energy drink today first. It’s a Monster Java one. It is a nonalcoholic white Russian. These by them selves are not new but this is the first time I seen the new flavors. There are 2 more that I didn't get to try. They are Irish blend and nut up. These are Irish cream and hazelnut.

I have to say that web design is not a fun thing sometimes. I ended up trying a Web 2.0 look but I do not like the look much so I am trying to get rid of the blue border. Please pardon the mess!

Supper today was a Hungry Man XXL Turkey dinner. This one is my favorite one since I eat everything. I like to mix the potatoes and stuffing with gravy together since the potatoes are a little dry by themselves.

I am getting 2 games for my PSP tomorrow. I will post them when I get them since I do not know what will happen yet. I learned that it is better to get PSP games since they are cheaper then a PS3 game for me. I rather drop 60 bucks on 2 games rather then 1 game.

No comments: