Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

February 14, 2008

Ok, little update on what I said yesterday. The Xbox 360 failure rate, according to a post on Engadget, is 16%. That is not as high as I said yesterday but if you ask me, anything over then 5% is unacceptable. Anything over 15% and no way I am going to risk it.

I have to say that I chose to break up the rants into sections since it would be way to long and take forever to get it done. I have a bunch of stuff set up and I will post them as I finish it. I have to say that I really enjoy doing the rants since I get to vent about issues. I also have some that are article styled rants.

Supper today was Burger King. I got the king sized Chicken Tendergrill sandwich. I love the chicken since its not breaded, only grilled. I do not get Burger King often since it is expensive. We are supposed to get snow this weekend. As to how much I do not know. It is suppose to come Sunday into Monday.

No comments: