Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

February 3, 2008

Good news everyone! I took pictures of the Walkman and started a review. So far I really like it.

Since I want to wait a bit for a proper review I want to post a little first impressions on it. Consider it a 2 part review. I will post the part 1 when ever I get it done.

Supper today was home made Buffalo wings. For those who don't know what they are, they are pretty much chicken wings in hot sauce. Very good! I had a Hungry Man Turkey XXL for breakfast too. Pretty good day all in all. Snow to wintery mix is called for tomorrow though I don't think it will even add up.

We have a new link submitted. Its my British friend Simon "Pip" Richards blog Simon, LOL. Be warned… He is British after all so he may pull some Monty Python on you!

No comments: