Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

February 19, 2008

Well first thing is I have to say that the rumored HP UMPC is starting too look tempting. It is more an EEE killer. The thing has a 8.9" screen with a WXGA resolution of 1366x766 with a scratch proof coating on it. This is very tempting as the rumor is 600 or under. If it is this will be mine by Christmas!

The site has been suffering a little now that I have new games. Disgaea is more addictive then Wipeout Pulse. The thing I like about the Wipeout series is that they are fun games that you can pick up and play for a few minutes rather then get sucked into the storyline of an RPG game. This includes SRPG games like Disgaea. The thing that makes this game really fun for me is that its all battles and not traveling. One of the things that annoyed me about Final Fantasy was when you are traveling and you keep having random battles. This is not the case in Disgaea!

I want to get to work on the computers page now and let the articles wait since I have the introduction done and one article. The thing is that I have been so wrapped up in everything else. I would love to get the page done but I end up getting distracted. I am placing the old one in its place for now until I get It done.

Supper today was hot dogs and home made French fries. My dad gets some really big potatoes from work that make great fries! We had some gravy that we got cheap so we made that too. We had Nathans hot dogs since we had gotten the big pack at Sam's Club that time. Snow showers tomorrow and still calling for the mix on Saturday.

No comments: