Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

February 23, 2008

I have been thinking about this. The articles section contains some pretty useful stuff so here is an idea that will make it more accessible to everyone. Starting now, whenever I post a new article, I will also put it in to that days blog entry as well. I will use a slightly different method though. There is going to be a short description of the article. This also gives me a place to put the announcement for it.

Sine it has been 2 weeks tomorrow, I have decided that I will just use the iPaq until Circuit City decides to transfer the warranty so I can get these buttons fixed! I also want to use it since the battery is shot on my Acer. I know I still have my T20 but its getting to be a pain taking any laptops with me. This is because they take time to start up.

The only bad things about my iPaq is that the battery is pretty much shot. I'm thinking of picking up the 3400 MAH battery from Lion Battery for 75 bucks. The only bad thing about that battery is that it will make the already big iPaq bigger! The other problem would be that I also can use a new case for it. Actually, I don't even have a case come to think of it!

I am pretty picky when it comes to such stuff as a case. I like generic pouches mostly since they are universal really. That is very handy when you have several devices. I use to have a very nice Sony case for my Clies. The only thing I didn't like was the belt loop as I prefer a clip for when I'm not wearing a belt. The Sony had one thing I loved a lot though. The case zippered up! The zipper broke and I never found a case I liked.

I have too say though, the iPaq has one of the best styluses I have ever used though. Its plastic but HP was smart enough to use a really stiff plastic that doesn't have the annoying flex to it. Its also very nice sized and feels GREAT in your hand. I wrote my review of the iPaq with it too. I still prefer a full sized keyboard.

Supper was pot pies today. The bad thing is that they tasted kind of salty so I ended up throwing most of mine away. I think I am getting sick since nothing was really appealing to me today. We got about 5 inches of snow.

No comments: