Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

February 10, 2008

I am working on the first general rant for this site. I have a large outline ready and I am doing the article now. I also have to work on the computers page so I am keeping quite busy. I just want to say that i want to get the first article done soon and the computers page can wait since that is going to have a lot of information on it.

Here is what i am going to do. I will work on putting some of the stuff on the page but they will not be links. It will be just what I own. How does that sound? Good? Good! I want to get the page up quick I really do but I also want to get the article up fast.

I want to say that today was a fun day. Not in the sense that I did something fun but we got some interesting weather here today. We got THUNDER SNOW! That is a snow storm where there is thunder and lightning. Its a heavy snow too. Overall, I think we got about an inch most.

Supper today was ham and potato salad. I love the Cooks ham. They have to be one of, if not the best, ham I ever had. Potato salad was home made and really good. Its Hellmans Mayonaise with potatoes, hard boiled eggs, and celery. Its very good on a sandwhich too.

I have been using my NEC more lately. I want to give it some more use since I haven't been using it much since I got out of school.I want to try and get a newer one like a 900c or anything with an ARM processor instead of MIPS. I would only take another MIPS processor based one if it was a VGA or larger screen.

I called about the iPaq warranty so I am getting it fixed apparantly. I just need to wait for michelle to transfer the warranty to me, them to send me the box, send it be fixed, then wait for it. I need to get a new battery since mine is practically on its deathbed so I will get a extended battery most likely. I also want to get a new stylus since the tip on mine is messed up a bit.

No comments: