Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

February 20, 2008

I have to say that today was a fun day. I decided that I am going to start messing around in the item world on Disgaea. This is because I want to get my stats up a bit since I have been facing some game over lately. I need to get some better attacks since that also helps me level up my mainpeople.

Supper was Salisbury steak again. This time a little different though since we added some canned mushrooms with it. They were very good this way. Weather report is snow on Friday now. Rumor is 2/4 inches of snow. We shall see what happens since they are wrong a lot. We may get nothing or we may get a foot! Who knows!

I have to say that solitaire on Windows Mobile is EVIL! I lose so many times when I play on the Pocket PC. I have to say though I was really shocked last night. I played an half hour with not a single win then I got 5 in a row! I think it is pretty shocking to say the least since I lose so much more. I lose a lot on the NEC too.
Tomorrow is my birthday!

No comments: