Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

February 7, 2007

Well, I decided to type this up on the NEC for a change. I started to save files in rich text format instead of Word files. That works better because some stuff can't open a Word file saved on the NEC. My iPaq is like that. I think it is because the NEC is so old that the file is not compatable with newer software.

Some good news for the site today... I fixed the T20 review. It took me a little while but its done. I have some obcessive traits when it comes to my code. I like to have everything perfect with spaces in between lines of code like header and paragraph. So now everything is fixed.

I have decided how I want to do the computer pages. It will be mostly a spec list for the device, maybe a little descripton, and wheter or not I still have it. I also want to do maybe some review work on some other stuff I own, like a flashback review of the NEC.

You know, I am so sick of the commercial for the sauceless hotwings at KFC. The whole point of a hot wing is the sauce if you ask me. The sauce is the sole thing that makes a hot wing a hot wing! Plus not to mention the commercial is pretty annoying. Its also on constantly.

I will be calling in the iPaq warranty this weekend possibly. I will probably get another HX2495B but its better then nothing. I will probably use it more since I have Windows XP installed agian. I wish that I had Windows Mobile 6 instead of 5 since its the newer software. I also like the iPaq 100 series since it has SDHC.

Supper today was Tyson chicken fingers and home made French fries. Very good! I made some cheese sauce with Velveta. Dipping the chicken in the cheese sauce is pretty good too. The potatoes we used were pretty big so there was a lot of long fries.

No comments: