Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

February 5, 2008

Well, looks like I finished the review for the Sony Walkman S616F today. I decided to just touch on the interface and not take pictures of it since it would be a pain to take them in the dark with no flash and crop um down to size. I also decided to just use Picasa for the photos.

I also decided to start on the computers page. What I will do is post it as I work on it. I have a lot to do with this page so I will explain what it will be. It will be a index page like the Blog is but each link will be a page on something I own or have owned. It will include PDA and MP3 player related stuff as well as my computers.

I am also planning some other stuff for the fun stuff page. I want to add some neat stuff like weird or fun facts. I will be doing a lot of work on this site this year. I don't know what will happen since I have a lot to do.

Weather was wet today. Rained off and on, and will tonight and tomorrow. FUN! Supper today was Wendy's. We got those dollar double cheese burgers and fries. Very good! I really enjoyed them much more then McDonalds.

No comments: