Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

February 26, 2008

Well I have officially decided that I will be keeping Linux. I tried installing it onto my T20 on a 40GB drive but I am having problems with ACPI and its kind of a slow. I am going to be keeping the 80GB I have with XP on it for backup or when I need to use XP for something. I have most everything working on the Acer now too except for flash but that is Adobe's fault! Here is a message for Adobe:
RELEASE PROPER DRIVERS FOR X64 LINUX!

I have also decided that I may be fixing up the 570. It is dependent on whether or not I can find the needed parts for it though. I want to get a CF to IDE adapter and use a 1GB card and a small Linux like Puppy or Damn Small Linux. This is since its so small that it could be a good use for a travel computer. The thing is that I need to get ram and a battery for it. The thing has 192MB now but I could give it a bit of a boost with 320. Also, the battery only lasts for 5 minutes most.

Supper today was chicken nuggets and French fries. These are little pop corn chicken nuggets that you can get in the grocery store for pretty cheap. They are quite good too which is a bit of a shock really for the price. We also had some jalapeƱo poppers that we had left. Weather tomorrow is snow showers and wind.

No comments: