Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

February 9, 2008

You may have noticed the new page I added. This page is going to be where I post rants and articles. You can find more information on the new section when you see the first one that I put up, depending on when I actually finish the first one. One thing to note is these will not be daily! Whenever I have the urge to write one, I will and it will be dated once finished and then uploaded. Please note that at the time of writing this, the first one to be uploaded is planned to be posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 but may be posted before or after this date.

I have really been working on the site lately. Adding a new page though is a major job since I need to add it on EVERY page I have on this site. The includes every single blog entry. This is one reason I like to use the category page. Anyway, expect some more additions as time goes on. I am still working on trying to get the computers page ready. I have owned a lot of stuff so its taking quite a while to even list the stuff let alone make the pages for them. I may just make a page of what I have with small descriptions if I can not get the motivation to make all these pages.

We got about an inch of snow today as forecasted. I was really hoping for more though. We didn't get the rain they said we were going to get so that’s good. The artichokes today were a little tough this time so we won't be buying them again probably unless they are really big or look really fresh. I was kind of upset with these because I was really in the mood for them too.

No comments: