Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Friday, February 22, 2008

February 22, 2008

Well, it snowed! I am not sure hoe much and its still coming down so I will report the snow fall amounts tomorrow! I made a little snow man since I was bored today but it didn't come out to great though. Here is a picture that I took of it on my back porch.

I have to say that the bug APC battery I picked up last year comes in handy sometimes. Especially when you don't feel like using the charger on your laptop when your on the couch. I hate having to plug in sometimes and its also good for when your at a friends house and don't have a plug to use. I just wish that it lasted a little longer really.

I want to say a little something about the articles I am working on now. One of them is going to be an energy drink guide. This will be the ones that I have tried and liked. This article will be updated as I try new ones. I will also try to list the taste and the caffeine content of them when I can. This will contain a small section of my favorites.

The next article I am working on is going to be a Wiki style page titled Computers in TV and Movies. This page will not be editable but you can submit the information to me. The way I plan on doing this will be links to the part of the page. I have to learn how to do an link that goes to part of the page though however so this page is going to take a long time to get done.

The next one that I am working on is going to really piss off Mac users. It is titled Living in an iWorld and will take some serious jabs at Apple ruining the market. So if you LOVE Apple, maybe you should stay away from this one since I can't stand Apple! I would like to keep a neutral stance on the site but hey, its my site!

One thing I have always wondered is why these damn Necco hearts are so addictive! I start munching on these things and I can't stop! These things hurt my teeth too! They need to start making them soft! We had 2 bags of ones that were soft and really good. I also noticed that a lot of them are not even readable really!

Supper today was frozen pizza since my dad came home late with the weather today. It was the rising crust DiGiorno pizza. I like this pizza since the sauce is not spicy like on some frozen ones. It also has good cheese.

No comments: