Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Monday, February 4, 2008

February 4, 2008

Well, I added a teaser page for the computer section and removed all old links for the news page since I removed it. I also started on the review of the Walkman and removed the old T20 review until I fix it.

Supper today was the Salisbury patty with steak dust on it again. Not much on the weather today. We just got some snow showers. Showers tomorrow with possible thunder! FUN!

Here are a few little impressions with the Sony so far: I like it! I would prefer a mini USB cable but the battery lasts a long time so its not a problem. Its small and fits very nicely on a neck strap. I also think the volume is quite good as I am not really using much, maybe a forth of the total. Look for the review soon.

No comments: