Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

February 24, 2008

Well, guess what I did again. I will give you a hint. Linux. Yes, I installed Linux again! I chose a delightful KDE SuSE in a 64 bit flavor. This is working good so far but so far I need to get flash to work on it. This is because Adobe is being cruel and refuses to make a 64bit version for Linux users.

I took a few screen shots and made a special folder for them on the server. Here is the link to the folder index. I will not be making a page for these since its easier to just link to the folders index.

The other thing you may have seen is that I am converting to PHP now. This is so I can use the include command and make my life a lot easier!!! I love the fact that every page that I have doesn't need to updated when I decide to add a new page.

Supper was 2 Big Macs and fries. We got them since we had a coupon that was buy one get one free. Not bad really though I should have said no onions since I can't get the taste out of my mouth now! Oh well could have been worse.

I forgot to add this yesterday. I tried 2 new energy drinks, both Monster. One of them was the Java ones. I decided to try the Irish Blend. It was good but a little too sweet. The second one I tried was a Juiced one called Mixxd which is pretty much a weird flavor. The thing tastes mostly like grape juice with some under tastes I can't describe.

No comments: