Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

February 12, 2008

It snowed! I won't have a measurement until tomorrow but looks like we got about 3 or 4 inches. We are suppose to get more tonight with a possible mix. Supper was fried chicken and Kraft Macaroni and cheese. The fried chicken is just breaded with seasoned breadcrumbs. I love it like this!

Went out today, the roads weren't the best but we figured it would be better then going out tomorrow. I have to wonder though… When people horde for a storm, why is it milk and bread? I don't see how this will be good since its just bread and milk.

I have to say the first rant will be big. Once I finish this I will work on the computers page. I know this is taking a really long time but you cant rush perfection now can you?

I found out that my Rio Cali can do a 4GB SD card!

No comments: